Welcome



Welcome to my Blog
My name is Pia Ranslet. I am a painter and sculptor.
I would like to show my Art here and at the same time make contact to people who bought pictures from me during all the years I exhibited.
It is my hope that the owners will send
photographs of the paintings they purchased, so I can get all of
the works categorized.
Some of the pictures which I upload here are for sale. I also paint portraits on commission.
Please contact for further information if You are interested.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Painting kids

Pia Ranslet
Boy and Hydrangia
Acrylics on canvas

                                                                Sitter is my youngest son.
                                                       



Pia Ranslet
Ludvig
Acrylic on canvas


                                                             


Pia Ranslet
Innocence
Oil on canvas

                                                                      



Pia Ranslet
Portrait of Guy
Acrylics on Canvas


                                                                             Detail
                                                                             Acrylics on Canvas




Pia Ranslet
Anna's smile
Acrylics on canvas




Pia Ranslet
Boy in Yellow tones
Acrylics on canvas

                                                                    



Pia Ranslet
Brothers
Oil on Canvas


                                                        My 3 sons, painted to compaire
                                                        their different looks at the age of 3
                                               




Pia Ranslet
Boy and  an old painting
Acrylics on canvas

                                                              My youngest son is the sitter.
                                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment