Welcome



Welcome to my Blog
My name is Pia Ranslet. I am a painter and sculptor.
I would like to show my Art here and at the same time make contact to people who bought pictures from me during all the years I exhibited.
It is my hope that the owners will send
photographs of the paintings they purchased, so I can get all of
the works categorized.
Some of the pictures which I upload here are for sale. I also paint portraits on commission.
Please contact for further information if You are interested.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Landscapes







Pia Ranslet
The shadow in the cornfield









Pia Ranslet
In the cows  field










Pia Ranslet
Egyptian Farm houses on the other side of Luxor before the Valley of the Kings












Pia Ranslet
After the Rain









Pia Ranslet
Dust Rain










Pia Ranslet
Bornholm









Pia Ranslet
Olives and almonds
Benimatell Spain










Pia Ranslet
Afternoon on the North of Bornholm









Pia Ranslet
Dust Rain over Jons Kapel









Pia Ranslet
Burning the fields









Pia Ranslet
Pine trees








Pia Ranslet
Shadows
Spain









Pia Ranslet
Pinjos








Pia Ranslet
Spanish Landscape
(View from my parents garden)









Pia Ranslet
The cows at Staalegaard









Pia Ranslet
Evening 









Pia Ranslet
Hammer








Pia Ranslet
What the cows refuse to eat







Pia Ranslet
Wheat field with blue cornflowers
on Bornholm







Pia Ranslet
The ancient Elm from old Almegaard







Pia Ranslet
One day I went crazy with the colors
of old Almegaard








Pia Ranslet
My parents view
Benimatell Spain







Pia Ranslet
Evening light on Bornholm
Watercolor 






Pia Ranslet
Antsgrass in the meadow.










Pia Ranslet a
A Green as green can be.
Oli on Canvas










Pia Ranslet
Evening
Acrylics on Canvas











Pia Ranslet
Harvest time
Acrylics on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment